11 April 2010

A Burnt Orange Quest

I was back in my hometown this past week, and I stopped at Presence, one of my favorite stores to hunt down some burnt orange clothing. Shopping there is often hit-or-miss (probably because I'm not nearly as fashion forward as most of their styles), but whenever I like something there, I love it, so I keep going through everything they have in the store..

Unfortunately, this trip was a miss one. The only piece of burnt orange clothing I came away with was a camisole:


It's more orange in reality--the picture makes it look a bit more red. I plan on wearing it with my favorite shirt of all time, also purchased at Presence:


I also took home a dark red camisole and a pink scarf. I've decided I need to expand my scarf collection, and will be on the lookout for more scarves. Having purchased the pink one, my next order of business will be a gray one.

I'm not too happy with how these pictures look. It might be time to actually figure out how to do more on my camera. Currently I'm capable of taking pictures, looking at the pictures I've taken, and turning off the flash. I'm just a regular photography genius.

2 comments:

  1. I've determined that my camera is virtually unusable if there's not a lot of natural light. I think that's how a lot of digital cams are :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. idk if this counts as YA fiction, but I am super excited about this book: http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Before-Babysitters-Club/dp/0545160936

    ReplyDelete